Friday, July 02, 2004

wishes...

HiEhIe!!

Not really in the mood to rhyme today...oklah...the rhymes just aren't flowing in tonight...maybe coz it's late...and i'm excited...and i'm hungry? aahahha nah...Kim Gary filled me to the brim! hehe...anyway...got a few wishes to sum very special ppl out there! =)

[>] HaPpY bIrThDaY HiShAm!!! so sorry i wun be here to greet u at the airport...ure probably on the plane right now anyway...=) but sorry anyway...will see u when i come back and when ure free...=)

[>] ByE nAv!! Sorry couldn't spend much time with ya while ure here! not entirely my fault! ahha if u did not con me for 1 week i probably would've seen u once more! ahaha...oh well, it's ok...most likely gonna be chatting with ya tmr night ahhaahha...=)

[>] Enjoy gim class, my fellow gymnasts! ahahah this is the 2nd week i'm skipping adi...according to Mrs Khaw's caculations i should have lost 7.2% of my flexibility adi...oh well...it's not like i have that much flexibility to lose anyway. ahhaha...RSG here!

[>] WeLcOmE to all the new a levels students! also to those who jus started whatever course u just started... ahah actually this has nothing gotta do with me...but oh well...jus to welcome them into the college/higher education world! after 6 months i'm pretty sure ure brains are quite karat di...good luck in 'defrosting' them! ahah

that's it i guess...just to let u peeps know i'll be off to Gunung Ledang tmr! honestly, I'm quite scared. I'm not a frequent camper...i've never climbed some mountain...my bagpack weighs a tonne...and I'm going with a group of super-adventurous ppl!! I'm soooooo sorry if i slow u guys down k!?!? afterall, what's the purpose of being the baby of the group =) haha...I still have no idea what's in store for me. neither do I have any idea how i'm gonna lug my wan tan (1 tonne) bagpack up! it's sooooooo heavy!!!

oh well, we'll see if i come back in one piece! see you peeps on sunday!!=)

No comments: