Sunday, July 18, 2004

old times...

was just going through my pics that day. Came across the file named hari graduasi. haha these are my old school treasures i would say. so nice...miss school.... 
  

my all time fav teacher in smsj. Pn khoo. "I'm a dinosaur" she'd always say when we talk about her age. haha...loved it when she thought literature...she some how made all the characters of The Pearl come alive. 
  

haha i used to give her my forlorn face whenever she quizzes the class after lessons. gawd my history sucked big time! "oklah i wun ask Karen since she looks so forlorn" yes! it worked...all the time...=)  
   

"this karen siah and lok weng lum ar! cannot stop talking!" it wasn't me! weng lum spoke more! ahahha but then again, who didn't...bio was freakin boring man! and since my dear friend pei jien drifts off to lalaland every bio period, who else was I gonna talk to? 
  

remember very clearly her telling us "actually i also don like to teach moral. today free period lah!" hahah...she rocked! loved her too...though passing was pretty much unheard of to me. wait...i passed 2 monthly tests! 
  

yup...i was actually that close to the upstairs ppl. haha...my mum's office ma. Pn Kasma still calls me Sharon i dunno why. She remembered Kevin very well. why's Karen so hard to say? Cik Hooi was like my other mummy. in fact, all the teachers were. Come to think of it, most my teachers don have daughters! ahah no wonder they looked after me as if i was their own! ahahha my mum always said that come sports day, they think of karen siah. come rape cases n all in the papers, they worry about karen siah walking home. awwwww......=) 
  

weren't we the hottest group of teachers' kids!?!?! 5 usaha rocked wei! isolated from all the other science classes we rocked! ahahah I miss these gurls! ahh the times we had! 
 
how come i didn't take a picture with pn lim? ahahah darn! " why u all talk so much? don likee physics drop la! u drop i happier! drop lah!" the motivation she gave all of us...sigh...and she wonders why we don pay attention to her....she even accused me of cheating when i did well! how could she! I owe it all to Pn Chong! hmmph! ahahha...
 
many other teachers and friends i'd like to feature but no space la...Pn Chua, and her curssive writing and her very very patient teaching. Pn suraya, form teacher...how many times did she actually stomp out of our class? Pn nornajmah...ouch! her voice!! esp when she shrieks "karen! apa kedatangan hari ni?" ahahah....
 
as we go on...we remember...all the times we...had together...
and as our lives change...come whatever...we will still be...friends forever....

No comments: