Saturday, July 17, 2004

bro's going back so soon!

I thought he'd be here longer
Time passed faster than I expected
And I couldn't have been busier
To many things I was committed
Tomorrow he's flying off
Seem a little too soon to me
What happened to everything we spoke of?
All the plans we made initially
It was way easier planning things out
Sending emails about things we planned to do
Much of it we never came about
And I'm to blame it's true
Suddenly I feel like I was so busy
That I barely settled down
But I had to eventually
And that's when I begin to recount
All the chances I had to blow
All the times I gave a miss
Kept thinking the process of time was slow
One day my chances will cease to exist
 
hahah...ok a bit toooo dramatic.....haha just exaggerated the ending a little to rhyme. =) but the main point here is my bro's going back =(. oh well...till november ni...still...will miss that "commander" of mine.
 
Oh I need help...what do u peeps think I'm more suited for? psychology or  physiotherapy? Kinda can't decide here....since sport science is out of my league. gimme ure opinions k?
 

No comments: