Friday, July 09, 2004

Busy busy bee...

BuzzzZZzzzZ...hahah really feel like a bee! sooooo busy! So much so i've probably burnt any poetic brain cell there was in muh head today. so no rhymes! =)

Firstly, LEO! Lion, as much as I respect you and appreciate your club sponsoring my club, I really really can't take the way u nag me and pester me and expect me to tell u everything!! I can't stand the way you drag my meetings over an hour longer than what it should be especially when i'm known to have short and brief meetings! I can't stand the way you play by the rules sooooo much! Lastly i cannot stand the fact that I'm so helpless when ure around! I can't say anything to go against you...i can't get my message across to you...i can't do nuts! haha not like Lion's ever gonna read this anyway, but feels good that others can. =)

And my installation is in less than a month's time! and there's still SO much to do! venue's not confirmed so that holds back printing of tickets n prog book, sending out of invitation and sponsorship letters. Uniform's still in the process. Badges, food, performances, the installation itself! The BIGGEST prob is the shortage of members!! there's just too few!! Lion says i need to start projects in order to attract members. So why aren't the directors at work!?!? I swear my old BOD was waaaaaaaaay better!

Then there's school work. Dumb, doink, dong dong LAN project! waste of time, waste of my print quota (which ran out today), waste of my free period (Bio teacher was absent but spent the free period doing LAN), waste of papers! And VIVA? How to prepare myself for that!? I don't read the papers, which i know i should. Just can't seem to bring myself to do so. And my lunch period was taken away by Physics. I have this streak of worry on my forehead that I might fail chem and physics again but yet I'm not doing much about it. Once again, can't seem to bring myself to do so. Bio Human Awareness 2nd essay, 16th. Maths common test 13th. argh!!!

Then there's my friends. Julie, i'm yet to watch spidey with ya. Gene, yet to go out with u and the other RSGs. Fookie and Han Yang, still didn't treat u guys for your birthdays. Jackie's farewell dinner tmr night also i'm not attending coz going for gim. can't skip la...skipped 2 weeks adi. Then i wanna go rock climbing also with the peeps i used to go with...haih!

Then there's my own personal fun. PD tri...another weekend gone. Come to think of it I have not settled down at home on a saturday or sunday for almost a month adi. My weekends are all taken away. and it's fun in a way, to have a little vacation every week, but it sux in the sense that Monday's always right the next day! And my new bike! there it is sitting there staring at me, ready for me to take for a spin! but no! been tooo busy to do so. And u know what? gone are my afternoon naps! since leo meetings and assignments and homework has taken away my afternoons. (these are the ones i do at college). My evenings are devoted to my jogs. Yeap i am determined to improve myself. At night? i do the ones i didn't do in college. Then it's online time. Which i admit i spend a lot of time on.

And in the wee hours of the night, I face my blog. =) Here i blog away. Eventhough I'm physically tired. Mentally also in a way. But I have to blog. Time rushes by so quickly that it is this time that I get to breathe. Once i sleep, the next thing I hear is the alarm clock, and the cycle repeats. So i tend to prolong my hours at night. Just to salvage the peace n tranquility. But u know what this results in? Droopy eyelids the next morning. which also means not 100% focused in class. which also leads to not so good results. sigh...

I really have to rearrange my life. Get my priorities right. But it seems so hard! There's sooooo many things i wanna do, but are overshadowed by the number of things i hafta do. see the difference? sigh....

oh btw, thanks for all your concern regarding my further education. I'm cool with it. Just one thing i'd like to make clear. I ain't upset about not going overseas as long as my bro. I'm upset about having to depend on my parents. meaning to say not being able to obtain a freakin' scholarship. in other words, I'm less successful than him in the education sector. argh...it's a complicated mind i have up there. I suggest you try not to understand it. i don't either...=)

No comments: