Tuesday, July 13, 2004

head up high!

My comment system still ain't working! why!? Seems like it's me against the world this time around. Well, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!

Work is piling up again
Never seem to have an end
My frustration I try to contain
On myself I must depend

Sub-consciously I realise
Partly it's what i asked for
I'm now paying the price
Since work seems like a chore

Guess life in college
Is no place for a bum like me
It's a race for knowledge
And I'm coming up slowly

Time to pick up my pace
I never know until I try
This ain't no tortoise's race
Gotta keep that head up high!

notice how my poems are all motivation based these days? haha...am trying to inspire myself. Dunno if there's any sense in that, or if there's any effect. But it worked for running, when I tell myself "i'm not tired" i really did not feel tired. So let's just apply the same theory to work here. =)

No comments: