Tuesday, July 27, 2004

"i told her i loved her..."

I just watched Gilmore Girls just now and as usual i get the sinking feeling in my heart. Dean...there should be more Deans in subang jaya. haha....

I once told myself that I would try
To lay off love for a long while
I vowed to myself no more guys
But I guess that was a denial

I denied the fact that I was playful
And that I'd fall again and again
Painting my history colourful
With the many shades of joy and pain

I had so many in my sight
But honestly, only few dwelled in my mind
These were the few that brought light
The few that were of the special kind

Life went on no matter what
As more memories decorated my journey
Till one day I'd reach within my heart
I'd stop and replay the memory

Some will bring me loads of laughter
While others, will draw out tears
And these will be memories of us together
Sharing smiles and conquering fears 

Today is one of those days, i guess
Where i took a walk down memory lane
I was silly and naive, i confess
At times, even downright insane

Looking back now, I laughed till i cried
Welling up, i guess, are all my emotions
I felt all warm and woozy inside
Thinking about our life devotions

Who knows when the next day will come
And i'd be remembering this very day
Then, I'd be counting the sum
Of memories I've gathered along the way

When that fateful day arrives
I'd have a 2 dimensional memory
I'd remember the day of my life
That I remember my life's history

makes sense? hmmm...nvm....
My shoebox treasure holds so much value...u guys should come to my house one day and i'd show you everything. Trust me you'd find it interesting. That shoebox will follow me to university, work, marriage...till the day I die. I'll see if the weight increases as i go along. Seriously, if any of u wanna read 'em, jus show up at my hse! =)
oh btw, Jess said the words above...not Dean...and that's after 2 years Jess did not see Rory. How often does a guy love a girl for 2 years after they break up? I'm talking teenage relationship here. Doesn't happen very often from where i come from.

No comments: