Sunday, July 18, 2004

Leave me ALONE!

Today I took the final straw
I can't believe he went so far
What exactly is my flaw
That he somehow finds me below par
 
I've never felt so insulted
So accused of something not true
What the hell was expected?
What is it he wants me to do?
 
To sound my members is one thing
I wonder what wrong did they create
He should've just given me a ring
And directly sounded me instead
 
Criticising me to william is another
He's not even my member for God's sake!
He expects william to be the freakin' reporter!
But he's down right being fake!
 
To challenge my capabilities is the last!
He thinks that I cannot take it!
How does he think I managed in tha past?
If it wasn't the fact that I am, in every way, fit!
 
He thinks I'm not taking things seriously
Well news flash, Lion, what do you assume
I have been doin till I'm so freakin' busy
So, hear this, I'm gonna resume!
 
I'm not gonna step down
Just because you think I should
Hello! This club? It was me that found
And I gave it all I could
 
My club, I intend to play by my rules
And I think I'm experienced enough
This ain't no longer your school
Note this, I don't expect u to be tough
 
Let me have some say in my function
Let me do some things my way
And when things go in a smooth procession
You can thank me on that day!
 
I'm so sick and tired of being fussed around by Lion. Who the hell does he think he is?? He's supposed to advise not nag and pressure and harrass. Though i'd appreciate it if he did neither...not even advise. Just leave me alone!  the installation will turn out great I swear! He needs to have more faith in me! I know Lion FC would. Lion FC would have encouraged me. Lion FC would have let me do things my way. I miss Lion FC dearly....=(

No comments: