Wednesday, July 07, 2004

times...

Today was somewhat unplanned
Had no idea it would be like this
But am glad for how well it went
Yet another moment of bliss

Time spent with the friends i have
Doesn't matter who, when, how or why
Just cherishing whatever time we have left
Before farewell bidding comes by

Makes me wonder about our friendship
How it started out the way it did
To the moment I lost my grip
And now, a friend that i admit

Never occured to me the ending
Would actually turn out this way
It was all without a planning
All uncalled for just like today

And just like today I'm glad
That we managed to work things out
The situation threatened to turn bad
But now there's nothing to worry about

Seems a little strange to be talking to you
About a friend of yours that drifted away
When here I am feeling kinda blue
When I compare our friendship now with the first day

I know there's been a little space
A little gap that I have created
It is something I've learned to face
Though I wonder if it was fated

I wonder if I had kept things away
Left certain things unknown to you
Would the situation be as it is today?
Was I wrong for being true?

But if it was fate that played it's part
Then what had happened, happened for a reason
Probably was meant to show my heart
And experience the whole progression

Guess these things are better left unanswered
What if's are better left unheard
Time is meant to be played forwards
For us to treasure times backwards

yup...things happen for a reason...that's what I always say. Guess sometimes there's no such thing as a right move or a wrong move...at least when feelings are concerned. Coz there's no fault in a feeling. why do i sound so philosophical? ahah it's my emo hour i guess. ahah...that time of the night...b4 i sleep where my emo generator functions. =) anyway, if ure reading this, jus wanna say forkroads happen in life all the time. but times and memories remain. and if it's any consolation, every time and memory is worthwhile. am i makin any sense? hahah...g'nite readers! =)

No comments: