Sunday, July 18, 2004

Why i decided to come back n blog summore b4 i retired for the night:
 
  • was jus reading thru esther's blog jus now and I now find my blog soooooo reserved. as in i'm like this mysterious rhyming person who's thoughts go that deep.
  • then i went into jolene's site, coz i promised to link her up to mine, and i now find that i am so reserved. as in my life! why don't I have such interesting tales to tell like this gurl? ahahha thought i was active enough. apparently, not crazy enough.
  • i'm still worried about my installation (pls read the tagboard under the chatterbox and try ure best to make it k?) i really wonder if it'll turn out alright
  • subsonciously, i am worried about my freakin' bio essay which i forgot the word count was 800-1000, i thought it was 600-800 so i wrote oni 695 words. but i dun seem to be doing anything about it now. will do so tmr. i promise!

sleepyyyyy....think i'll go to sleep now la....tmr, after i'm done with all my work, i'll go put more stuff on my blog....make it a little more interesting....=)

No comments: