Saturday, July 17, 2004

laugh laugh laugh....

Tonight Jin Aun made me laugh so hard I swear I got sticthes! haha...anyway, was nice to see so many ppl again. like joel wong, bing chien, allyson, jhun ming, casey (wait i see this guy pretty often), thim zing, and eric?? woh when was the last time i laid my eyes on him! ahahha
 
I guess today things seemed brighter
As I got more things done
The chances of a good install seemed better
Than when I had just begun
 
My classmates seemed more lively too
Somehow today's mood was right
Though my teacher thought we're worst than the zoo
It just grew on our delight
 
King Arthur was not too bad
But I can't deny I was yawning away
Though, there was one part I found pretty sad
Oh well, spent time with my bros today!
 
Gim class was da bomb!
Seriously dancing is the remedy
Where did all my energy come from?
Haha who cares! beats me!
 
Then the yum char session was great!
I think uni life is pretty inetersting
Listening to what Jin Aun said
Hell, I still can't stop laughing!
 
Today goes down in history
Had a lot of fun I should say
Makes parting seem more easy
Knowing we'd get together and catch up some day! 
 
Thanks Hisham for the chaffeuring tonight! hahah Yupyup...after all absence makes the heart grow fonder! ahah...seriously, I look forward to the day when all of us peeps meet together again like 2 years from now or so...and just recount the stuff we did! Gawd I can just imagine us laughing our heads off at everything and anything! In fact, I can imagine Han Yang doing so right now! ahahah afterall, he laughs his head off all the time! ahahha =)

No comments: