Monday, July 12, 2004

quick one...

Just a short one b4 i allow my bro to use it. I gotta disconnect my line so my bro can use the dial up in his room. haven't done networking yet...=)

Feeling sleepy even at eleven
No longer reluctant to go offline
Guess I freed myself from all hope
Of getting to talk with you online

I no longer constrain myself
To certain life expectations
Instead I now play by fate
Not tied down by constrictions

Feelings no longer take hold
I now control them pretty well
Couldn't care less what happens next
As long as in my sadness i don't dwell

I look at things from a different light
And by doing so, I'm happier
Guess by accepting most of life
My satisfaction is greater

My attitude towards all things negative
Like work and my emoness
Has now more optimism to it
More cheerful, with a tad perkiness

I can say I have tonnes of work
But I'm handling it okay
I'll make sure my marks increase
My installation turns out perfect
I'll slot in cycling in my schedule
Whatever it is, I'll do it my way
And after all that, I'll still have a happy day!

ok...that's for today's post.
Leo Club (O) Taylor's College, Installation cum formation, 31st July 2004, 4.50 pm, Taylor's college. I expect you peeps to come! I've given u enough early notice! so I hope I've booked u guys already ok! =)

No comments: