Wednesday, July 21, 2004

during mr chin's period again

ok...so i got bored...sue me...ask any G5 student and they'll tell u why ppl can't possibly focus in this old man's class. I'm telling u time stand still during Maths. It takes ages for one minute to pass...and guess who's his favourite student?? yours truly....have no idea why also...i dun score in maths...so beats me...

anyway, this poem has no specific recipient...neither does it reflect on me ok? was just writing it for fun...played around with the rhyming words and came up with this....

I close my eyes
Blocking out every sound and sight
Can't take any more lies
Can't take it each time he denies
He'll never be able to see my plight

I close my eyes
So many questions left unanswered
All of my who's, what's and why's
He'll never be able to realise
I'll always be left unheard

I close my eyes
He will always say let it be
But no matter how hard he tries
He never seem to hear my cries
He'll never be able to understand me

sad tone eh? ahahha dun worry...i ain't sad...was just plain bored....=)

No comments: