Friday, July 23, 2004

The Vulcanz won't be performing. Apparently they're like hot cakes! haha...well, have to hand it to them. I personally think they were pretty good. =) Anyway, that's replaced by a number by Farahana Azmi. For those who dunno who that is, which i think most of you dun, she's a National gymnast. From Bukit Jalil wan. so, i pre-warn u guys, my performance with Lyn would most probably be nothing like hers ok? and she'll be performing b4 us so, erm, dun expect too much la from us ok? =)

Complaining about my Lion tonight would be very "routine" so i choose to avoid that. Besides, it only makes me more miserable. so, to move on to lighter things, I guess I'll say this morning was quite hilarious. Puv's car couldn't start probably due to the rain, and the engine being cold and all that. no idea what he was tyring to explain to me. anyway, i drove instead. Then I parked at the usual spot in 14. Puv brought an umbrella, so we walked from there to the bridge under it. unfortunately, his so called big umbrella couldn't fit the both of us. so we ended up with soggy shoulders, my left and his right. =)

ok...not exactly my best rendition of a comical story but i guess i'm not in the mood. I'll be signing off now. Gotta study my Physics. will start rhyming again when I clear my head up a bit. chowz...

No comments: