Thursday, July 22, 2004

picture perfect

when the road is smooth
no bumpy rides
no winding roads
no obstacles
then life is picture perfect

when the path is clear
no fallen trees
no creeper plants
no outstanding roots
then living would be correct

when the sky is blue
no dark clouds
no lightning streaks
no thunder booms
then breathing would be exact

but the roads are bumpy
and the path isn't clear
the sky may get gloomy
and arouse fear
because life isn't a picture....

mistakes cannot be erased
and neither can difficulties
setbacks will be faced
and so will worries

and yet we go on day after day
yet people succeed over and over
because out of the challenges we face today
we gain experience, and a step further

wow! impressive eh? ahahha so tell me...is this pro standard yet? Rudyard Kipling enough?? ahahha and guess where i got the inspiration from?...
dun laff....this:


haha...did a makeover in coll today and i am very fascinated by their Adobe Photoshop prog that allows them to clear every spot, blemish and freckle on my face....hahah...they could even erase Jing Mein's ring from her finger! the wonders of technology....
but then again, now i no longer envy models so much la...haha...

anyway my point is, no matter how perfect they may make me look on picture, i'm still me in real life, spots, blemishes, pimples, dark eye circles and eveything. And i still gotta live life the way i am. meaning to say, no matter what Lion Chris throws at me, or makes me do, or forces me to attend, I'm gonna do it as though it's the way I am. I shall not let him spoil my college life (as though it has not been spoiled enough but, i am NOT complaining...) just because he thinks he can. I formed Leo Club of Taylor's College Omega because i want to and i have fun doing so. so be it!

No comments: