Thursday, July 29, 2004

go holiday!

haha...seela me...can't wait for hols...
apparently AirAsia giving cheap rates till June next year. Feel like going for this la...looks really relaxing...and my cousins who went for a honeymoon to Phuket called it heaven. so i wanna go! It'll really help me rewind at a time like this...haha oh well...105.7 seems to be helping too...the wonders of music...would have listened to my Norah Jones but the disc is in my car...

I believe today I feel faith
I feel a sense of assurance
I finally see the picture
I finally feel confidence

I guess today I feel hope
That it may turn out well
It may just be perfect
It will work, I can tell

I also guess today I realised
How much I need my friends
I should never have doubt
That on them I could depend

I just wanna say thanks
For just being there for me
You have no idea how much
Weaker I can actually be

But your support gave me strength
Made me beam at the face of stress
Kept me going at worst of times
Drew me back from being depressed

On saturday I'll give my all
I'll be at my best, top form
I promise you a good show
On saturday i shall perform!

thanks weng lum and julie for filling in on the MC, thanks shirlyn for waiting for me to practise, thanks hisham and rosie for coming to watch, thanks thanks thanks! Love u all so much! It's all for a good course i promise! thanks again!
Spiderman 2 is still on ok! sorry for postponing for the umpteenth time! Sunday sunday! we'll TRY our best to tau kai from karate! =)

No comments: