Monday, August 02, 2004

hectic!

finally back to blogging after shuttling from friday to saturday to sunday. It was one hell of a rollercoaster ride. I'm so beat there won't be a poem here tonight. Plus, the pic of me by the lake...u think it's nice? coz somethign happened to the other pic. ju thinks it's the creator of the skin's fault. her host overloaded di...nvm...I'll put my face then...=)

friday I went for Yuh Huey's commencements which is actually like our Hari Kecemerlangan but on a much grander scale. I'm talking dinner tables, prom-like dresses, and an entrance fee of 50 bucks! haha...well that's not all. Why do u think i went? They had performances. Not just any...movie-production-like performances. Yuh Huey was the main star of Wizard of Oz. They had props, costumes, backdrops...seriously it was darn cool! Then there was a performance to Yolanda Adam's I believe, which is the OST for Honey btw. So they performed pretty much like in the movie. There were guys who danced with basketballs, which i thought was darn cool!! I dunnola...everything just seemed so professionably done...I couldn't help but feel as though I did not live my high school like enough. Like, here i was chillin' in smsj while these kids are there dancing and acting like there's no tmr!

On saturday, my install was great! haha the most important thing, singas were happy. And I got all these cool stuff. Will post the pics up when I'm done with them. Turn up actually wasn't exactly what I expected. Rain, traffic jam, all these detered ppl from coming. But according to a friend, it's considered very good adi for an omega club. So once again, i'm darn happy! Darn proud. =) Special thanks to Julie Kuan, Weng Lum and Chatichai for helping out without pay. And to Soon Seng and Han Yang for being our photographers. Oh soon seng helped with the booklets too! Plus to Madfish for performing. And also to the rest who came and supported. thank you all sooooo much! MuAxXxXX!!

Then on Sunday, Karate competition was pretty fun. I thought that I'd be glancing at my watch very often, thinking when I can cabut with Ju go watch Spidey. But nope...i had fun! ahahha Had fun calling out names...under the education of Weng Lum....and flipping score cards....and rushing off to McDs for lunch with Sir and the rest, then rushing back in Sir's F1 car! not literally an F1 car but he's driving was...fuiyoh! Lastly, had fun eating with the *ahem* school leavers at Uncle Chilli's which is in PJ Hilton. Sir's treat! Darn nice. I suddenly fostered a bond with these Karate peeps. haha...regretted missing out on all the outings last time.

so that was my weekend. Basically from friday till sunday I was on my foot with not more than 6 hours of sleep each night. Tiring! darn tiring. But darn fun....=)

Will start to write poems again very soon....till now i wanna sleep di...byeeeee

No comments: