Monday, August 23, 2004

my hols have officially started

So i was lying on my bed this morning. Don't know how or what made me wake up. Just all of a sudden i realised i wasn't in lalaland no more. My tummy was growling...the clock showed 10.30..and my forehead was sweating. yup...that's coz the air-cond was set on timer to switch off at 8 while the fan was put to 1. My nose was stuffed up, my neck was achng for some reason, and i kept hearing the phone ring (yea i think that woke me). Then it dawned upon me that my hols just started and I had to get out of bed to salvage whatever that's left of my first day of hols. =)

So i sprung up, folded my blanket, washed up and went downstairs. I braced myself for the hah jie!! you now only wake up ar?!?! haha don't i just love my bro...haha i do...really...=) Then i was told that porpor called me 3 times waiting for me to wake up...woops...so i called her...she asked me about some malay words which she always assumed my cousin spelled wrongly. Like my BM can pakai like that...oh well...glad to be of assisstance anyway. I chomped down 1 piece of bread with peanut butter, gulped down one glass of cold barly, and that's what i call breakfast. =)

Watched my lil bro play PS2...then i remembered little Yong Sheng (did i get that right?) telling me rocket launcher better la...can kill more poeple haha...kids these days...8 years ago my game was badminton with the neighbourhood kids using the pagar as the net. you guys also rite?!?! dun lie...=)

Anyway, came online and msg Ju. turned out she really did fall sick! Take care Ju!! I really hope it wasn't me who passed her the germs. Coz I'm curing right now. Well, she left to have lunch i think, so that leaves me online...with nothing to do. So blog lor...gonna go and get my maid to start cooking adi...then i'm gonna indulge in olympics! chowz...

No comments: