Thursday, August 05, 2004

I'll Keep On Listening

hey i found it! ahah this poem, apparently, is Julie and Hisham's favourite. er...ok actually I dunno if it's their fav but they claim to like it very much. I wrote this for someone very special and dear to me. he still is by the way. he'll still be the kindest, nicest guy I've ever known. So glad that we remained friends. I still have his 4 messages in my hp by the way. They hold a piece of my heart. haha some of your messages also in my hp. haha so u wanna know if you're special to me, you should check to see if any of your msgs are in my hp inbox. haha....anyway, here it is...I'll Keep On Listening...

You tell me about her
How she makes you smile
How much you like her
How she makes you dizzy for a while
I'll keep on listening...

Yesterday you greet me online
As excited as ever
She's all that's in your mind
Because today you managed to call her
I'll keep on listening...

You look forward to the next night
Hoping to see me online again
You want to know what is right
In order to meet her...to call her again
I'll keep on advising...

Today you say you don't stand a chance
She's very popular you say
She doesn't think of you...not even once
But you still feel the exact same way
I'll keep on supporting...

Now you say you're giving up
You say she played you out
All these while...all the hope
She's all you ever talk about
I'll keep on listening...

Tonight I thought, why?
All the times I hid behind
All the times my heart would cry
Why are you not mine?

I kept it away so you wouldn't know
So you would go on after her
But in my part I keep a vow
To keep on listening forever

Tomorrow I might not be here
You may not see me again
What I truly feel you'll never hear
But I hope you know that even in pain
I'll keep on listening...

I actually wrote a sequel to it. But they said it's not as nice as the first one. so malas la wanna post it.

anyway, I went out with Lyn's Japanese Youth Exchangee
I think she's quite cute. wait...what's the word for handsome guy again??

These are pics for yuh huey's show as well.
rosie, lyn, me
3 of us with the star, Yuh Huey

No comments: