Monday, August 09, 2004

MaNiC MoNdAy

This is my 126th post...cool huh? And look! 100 days to Coroborree....now...how do you get a guy in 100 days? ahahha jk =)Anyway, I'm done with Chemistry!! Done with Common Test 3!!!

This week is CPU's spirit week which is darn cool! Every day they would have a theme and they're supposed to dress up according to that theme. So today was manic monday and for those who are wondering what manic is:

manic /mænk/ adj.
1 (informal) full of activity, excitement and anxiety; behaving in a busy, excited, anxious way

Anyway, the students were all dressed up to the occasion! there were big fancy slippers, bright fancy ties, clothes that looked weird man! i'm serious! but u know what's the best part? the lecturers were dressed up too! there's this really cute CPU lecturer...kwai loh...he has quite long hair...so he tied it up in like 6 pony tails...so funky! HE was cute. He looksa kinda like Josh Groban! Oh well, my point is they're soooo cool! I don't know what tomorrow is, but i know Thursday is Sporty Thursday and Friday is Fairytale Friday. So I'd expect loads of cinderellas and prince charmings around i guess. =)

I think my little brother has an evil side. Yesterday my dad caught a fly in a microwave oven container and gave it to my bro. Guess what he did? he microwaved the thing! the poor fly! It died in 10 seconds on High power. So gruesome!

Someone told me something today
Something that I ought to ponder on
Bugged me to hear what he had to say
I went to a stage I didn't know i've gone

He asked if there was something wrong
He said that I've changed since early this year
I'm now subdued and I don't seem to belong
To any group I don't seem to go near

I apparently tend to sit alone
And lay my head down at every intermission
I often look like I tire myself to the bone
As though I'm going through a phase of depression

I was surprised to hear of this
I'd always thought I was the sunny one
But come to think of it I may have missed
The time I chose to forego fun

Somewhere along my way of light
I kinda drained my zesty attitude
And even with sufficient sleep at night
I'm not as perky as I usually should

My eyelids still droop during classes
I no longer butt into gossip conversations
Instead I impatiently wait as time passes
Filling my mind with other distractions

I don't know as of when I started
But I didn't think it would bother me
But somehow today I was reminded
How much more cheerful I can actually be

His description of me when he first met me
Was someone outgoing and full of spark
Somehow that spark went out and eventually
The brightness of my eyes became dark

Honestly nothing bothers me right now
I'm seriously very satisfied with everything
Guess I gotta brighten up myself somehow
Come tomorrow, I'll once again be shinning!

yup...i had no idea that i had a glum look plastered on my face in the past few weeks. It takes an outsider to see it i guess. Sue Zen also remarked "you look so cheerful...wassup?" and i was so blur i went like "cheerful?" and she said "girl i'm being sarcastic? what's wrong with u?" hmmm...beats me.

I'm no bum. I'm ok. I still do crazy stuff when i'm home like hop down my stairs, 2 at one step, kicking my mum's tuition tables with my baby toe and causing it to bleed. Or sing at the top of my voice when i'm heading for a bath. *grins* And crazy stuff still happen to me like today for example, I have my first smooching experience. with the car. My car kinda knocked the one in front at a junction. actually the word knocked is an exaggeration. Anyway the person came down from the car, i got some lecturing from an old man, but zero damage was done so...*phew*. haha....that's me. =)

No comments: