Tuesday, August 24, 2004

productive day!

Yay i think today was really productive...lemme see...

1. I woke up at 8 this morning to bring my porpor n yehyeh for breakfast hehe. I figured the best way to start a productive day was to wake up early. And the best way to do that is to bring my grandparents out for breakfast. and the best to do that is to call them the night b4 (yesterday) and promise them already, thus, making an obligation. =)

2. I enquired about the Science course at KDU. stupid KDU dun wanna recognize my SAM. wth!?!? My mum did not spend 13 K for nothing. I think the councellor was blurer than me la. They should accept SAM. They must. I'm not enduring a whole year of chem I and II all over again. no no....

3. I visited Ikano power centre! that place is pretty neat. Julie fell in love with the dogs in their largest pet world place. I loved the Scnauzher or however u spell it. hehe..but that place is neat. I wonder if I should get my bro an iguana for his bday. haha he better keep it in Perth then...=)

4. Met up with Eng Han, Mrs Ng and Yong Sheng in BU. Mrs Ng had some solid info about sports engineering which tempted me to pursue that course again. But no way la...my physics now is barely close to my physics back then. Then, I was scoring As, now, i'm scoring Ds. Physics ain't my game now. So engineering is out. Sides, being a sports engineer i'd be one of those behind the scenes peeps and that's not really what I want. I wanna be with the people, hands-on, get motivated by motivating others. yea...that'd be my dream. Eng Han was so quiet!! haha...Julie was like "Karen! u were talking to his mum more than u were talking to him!" haha...well, I wasn't the silent one...
Can't believe he's leaving this friday. How I wish I would be feeling the anxiety, the excitedness, the nerves, the expectations of leaving home. Expecting the unexpected. Murphy's Law. Things happen when u least expect it. sigh...oh well. count ure blessings...count ure blessings...=)

5. I watched the gymnastics gala. Irina tchachina is so gonna win! How come they didn't get Kabaeva to perform? Saving the best for the competition? Once again i think i've entered the wrong gymnastics. I should've been in artistic la. I think I'm better made for that. I could use those buffed arms and legs. not forgetting the buffed hunks. hehe....

and to think that after all that I'd get the satisfaction of it. But instead i got a splitting headache. the statisfaction will surface once the ache goes away...till then...nitez....

No comments: