Saturday, August 07, 2004

Finally they're out!

Finally the results for the PD triathlon is out! Well I guess my timing of 1 hour is very disappointing. Majority of the people there beat me in that. But I beat Guan Lim! ahahah
yes!! I'm evil I know. But if you were there, you would so wanna beat him too! First, in Bkt Merah he boasted about how he can run. He told me he trains at the lake too. Siew Ghee pls vouch for me! He was saying something like if not how do you think I can maintain this body? Like what body!?!?! okok maybe he is pretty in shape but there's no need to gloat! Anyway, in PD he was all Uncle Peter I can't run la! not fit enough la! And can u believe he was childish enough to "leave his shoes behind"? Well, unfortunately, Uncle Peter brought 2 pairs of shoes so, there's no escaping! haha Ok enough about bad mouthing Guan Lim. He's overall a nice guy la. honest...It's just that sometimes he's just too much of himself. Get what I mean? But apart from that he's still a human being.=)

I've signed myself up to perform for WCG. And I just found out that the practice sessions are every weekend from 6-9 pm Saturdays n Sundays. That's the least. If they fail to get enough practice then it'll be weekdays too. Sounds pretty fun but pretty tedious as well. Well be there ok? And oh...Bring binoculars! Coz it's a big group of dancers so probability of seeing me is small. hehe

No comments: