Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm Good!

Blaque - I'm good
Download this song for an extra boost of confidence...=) oh and it is suggested that you shake ure booty while u listen to it. Works better. hehe

That's the song we're using for the WCG performance. Peeps! I'm telling u...Go for the show! I went for my first practise today and it's really cool! Kinda like Fame, but a much amateur version. But it's still cool. Look out for this small boy that dances with Erica and Grace Tham. He's good! really good! His name's Webster...cute...=) Erica and grace is darn pro also. Go and you'll know what I mean. =) Plus, how many of you have been to a world cyber games competition before? ahahah I've never. Think that's pretty interesting too.

I also went for the LakeView Anniversary Games. My dad and my bro had swimming on today. They both got 3rd for their events. Got prize money so i think they're both satisfied. My cousins also took part. their first swimming competition. Sigh...when I was 8 years old I spent my days watching Sesame Street, Care Bears and My Little Poney. But here they are kids these days excelling in sports?!?! Don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. I know of some whose parents have gone bonkus! They drive their kids up the wall with their competitiveness. Something tells me my big bro's kids will share the same fate. haha...

Catwoman was a great show. Only, the effects were a bit too out of this world. And her costume. Like what Fadzleena said, can she show any more of her body? But no harm pushing the limits for a little entertainment. sides, guys will drool. That I assure you. As for girls, I have a feeling more will cut short hair from now on! way to go halle berry! Can be considered a chick flick. A very sexy, posh, bad-girl kinda flick.

off to bed now. Catwoman may rule the world, hip-hop may be the bomb, my family may have just earned some money, but Chemistry still goes on on Monday. So it's off to bed now, and rise and shine early tmr to study. Nitez!

No comments: