Sunday, August 15, 2004

tight schedule

didn't blog last night and the night before i think coz i was too tired. Also coz i don't exactly have much to blog about right now. Life's been pretty dead since...well, since you know what. hehe...i have to admit, crushing on someone spices up your life, be it a good or bad turn out. Living life everyday without someone to think of, someone to wonder about, or even someone to get hurt by may get a little monotonous. But it's for the better. At least for now.

So, what i'm gonna do tonight is I'm gonna report. yeap...like what Paul does. Minutes of Friday and Saturday's itenary. hehe...

On friday, was the usual going to college at 8 in the morning. Air-cond konged again so it was freakin' stuffy. Like I wasn't sleepy enough! So anyway, survived through classes till 2.00 pm. This was when i got auctioned and guess how much i was sold for? RM11.03. Yeap...3 sen. The bids were increasing by the sen i tell u! and my dear friends left me after the bid went above RM3. too much. My classmates bought me in the end. So sweet of them! Feeel so bad for estranging myself from them all these while.

Then it was dance class as usual. Think the new matrix move is real cool. Dance class is getting more n more exciting! =) At night went for dinner At Royal Selangor Club with the leos and cherie's classmates. Very few turned up. think there were like 10 of us only. The dinner wasn't too bad. The company, however, was great. Love these peeps man! =) Then we walked to dataran merdeka to watch The Kid on the big screen. For a while only la. After that I went home. Slept really early. Was kinda tired. Not sure why also...=)

Today, went shopping with Ju, Pj, Ven Nee. Miss Ven Nee! ahahha the shopping trip was pretty productive i would say. Got myself 3 items: an Espirit spag top, PDI spag top, and Elle active sweat pants. yay! =) But somehow I felt as though Julie didn't really enjoy. Gurl ure gonna deny this but i'll say so anyway. She looked like she was obliged to come along, her face wore a solemn expression...almost bored. And Pei Jien and I were the only ones burning holes in our pockets. Was it what we talked about in the car? Well just wanna let you know, try not to worry so much. Life may not be as bad as you think. Serious. And honestly, to be a good shopping partner you gotta have the enthusiasm. Today I wanted to go home, partly was coz i've spent enough, but partly also coz I lost the interest. Shopping ain't fun if 1 person ain't enjoying it. Well, just try to loosen up and live life more laid back la k? =)

Then came back, ate something light and went for Dance. I'm starting to really get the groove man. Losing all my self consciousness. Just feel like shakin' that tail feather!! =) Can't wait till the day comes. Go watch ok??

Came home took bath and all, supposed to go JKC but JK wasn't home. Hisham came over to my house, waited patiently for JK to give us a ring saying "u can come now!" but instead she went out with her cousins. Oh well, Hisham u had fun right? aahah sorryla my house nothing interesting. Thanks again for ferrying me to run those errands. hehe...

And then it's now, me, here, at my com, blogging. Yup. Once again ain't got nuthin much to say. Tomorrow my mum's leaving for some kursus thing for 2 weeks! Mummy i'll miss u! hehe...ok...u know what? I gotta spice up my life more. Serious. Ok ok...what if I told you guys I kinda have someone in mind that I'd like to be my date for Coroborree. But I actually know chances of that happening is NIL. Oh well, no harm dreaming...=)

No comments: