Thursday, August 19, 2004

HAVE YOU EVER------------------
* Ever been so drunk you blacked out: nope…but someone told me that I should at least once in life…hehe
* Missed school B/coz it was raining: no…but I skipped the first period coz I woke up late…=) Chem…
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: erm…I do put my finger across the fire on the candle as in like back and forth very fast….=)
* Been hurt emotionally: yes…unfortunately
* Kept a secret from everyone: yes…I think everyone has
* Had an imaginary friend: I dun think I was that lonely
* Cried during a Movie: I think once a loooooooooong time ago…when I was so young and I cried out of fear not out of emotion….ever since then no…
* Had a crush on a teacher: well not really strongly or anything, but I kinda like the ang moh CPU lecturer that tied his hair up in pony tails during Manic Monday...he's cute
* Ever thought an animated character was hot?: hmm…I kinda like the guy from Final Fantasy…not sure what's his name but he's the one in the Faye Wong Eyes on Me vid
* Been on stage: of course…love it in fact
* Cut your hair: yup…though chopped would’ve been a better word….tell me someone hu doesn’t anyway…cut hair that is…
* Get injured: that’s a routine

------------------Favorites------------------
* Shampoo: I change every time to explore new horizons…hehehe but have been using Dove for quite some time and Weng Lum thinks it stinks…I beg to differ
* Soap: any liquid shower bath thingie
* Color: bright green, red, yellow, black, maroon, etc. etc.
* Day/Night: night…the last few moments b4 I sleep…
* Summer/Winter: winter…
* Lace or satin: satin? Can I choose cotton?
* Fave cartoon Characters: for the time being it’s Kim Possible
* Fave Food: Italian and seafood!! mmmm
* Fave Advert: My own advertisement…=) and those crazy ones on the radio
“gimme gimme gimme…what I want”
* Fave Movie: To date, it’s I, Robot. But spidey 2 was good and Catwoman had the girl power thing going so yea…enjoyed that too
* Fave Ice Cream: all chocolate ice creams
* Fave Subject: was English…now it's so hard! But it’s still relatively more likable la…I guess….
* Fave 'normal' Drink: water…plain water after a run….=)
* Fave Persons to talk to online: huever that would talk to me from the time I come on to the time I leave…haha…and when I say talk I don’t mean “hi”….then an hour later “bye”…
* Fave personality: cheerfulness
* Fave past time: jogging, anything sporty, being outdoors
* Fave book: Fearless…
* Fave idol: Anyone talented…talents like singing, athletics, dancing…

----------------RIGHT NOW------------------
* Wearing: the powerman HOT shirt, with my running shorts…haven’t bathed after jogging…ahha lazy la…
* Hair is: still short….and lovin' it!
* I'm feeling: like I’m coming down with something coz my throat's a bit itchy and I got the sniffles this morning…shoot! Not during the hols man!!
* Eating : nothing…jus finished an apple
* Drinking: gonna grab some water after bathing…which would be immediately after I’m done with this I promise
* Thinking about: lots of things…my dance just now, my dance in megamall, what I’m gonna get for someone, Adidas KOTR, wearing a cheongsam tmr…
* listening to: YeAh UsHeR ft LuDaCrIss

-------THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
* Cried: nope…was laughing away just now during the audition
* worn a skirt: nope…
* Met someone new: didn’t exactly go through the whole introduction, getting name kinda thing but there’s this new guy who jogs at the lake and we somehow give each other a smile or a small wave when we pass each other….it’s a jogger’s thing…=)
* Cleaned your room: er…not really…haha I dun really make a mess so there’s not much to clean…hehe
* Done laundry: I’m wearing dirty laundry at the moment…gonna dump them into the washing machine later…
* Drove a car: last time I did this I put “ask me in a year’s time” ahah so fast 1 year adi…yep just drove just now from jogging
* Discovery of the day: I’m fallin sick! Oh and my thighs dun look too bad in my new sweat pants..yea!

---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------
* Yourself: yes yes yes!! I believe that I will one day make it big in my fitness business…hey see it rhymes!
* Your friends: yes…I believe that in say 15 – 20 years time I’d be bumping into some of them and exchanging business cards which on it is printed Manager, or CEO or something…haha including my own card! =)
* Santa Claus: erm…the spirit of Christmas yes…but not so much of Santa since I myself “employed” Santas for me Leo project last time
* Tooth Fairy: Fairies and Gnomes I’d like to believe in…
* Destiny/Fate: yes at certain things…like love for example
* Angels: yes of course…=)
* Ghosts: erm…why did u have to ask? Now I have to believe in them because if I say I don’t I’ll start to ponder and then I’ll scare myself!
* UFO's: I guess…but not exactly thrilled to see one

-----------------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
* Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: currently no…
* Like anyone?: Not the ‘like’ like lah…but I do find it interesting to talk with certain people of the opposite sex
* Who's the loudest: Myself
* Who's the shyest: Carmen Sng…
* Who's the weirdest: Kevin Hui
* Who do you go to for advice: depends on what….my bro sometimes…my mum sometimes…teachers sometimes…friends sometimes
* Who do you cry to? : my family if it’s because of studies….Shirlyn if it’s other probs…but I dun cry to her lah…I complain to her…hehe…I think I cried to Ju once
* When did you cry the most: used to weep and sob during gim competitions, then I stopped. Then I wept and sobbed for bad results, then I stopped. Recently I started this habit of crying when I’m pressured by Singa, which I think I have stopped. For now.
* What’s the best feeling in the world: Finishing a race!
* Worst feeling: if I had hurt my someone mentally or emotionally…but yet don’t have the courage to say I’m sorry

No comments: