Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I was hoping on profit....

Today we had our post mortem for the installation...
Nope...no profit...we came to a nett loss. Sad...sad...I'd like to push the blame to Lion Chris for disallowing ticket charge of more than RM6. And also to ZiHao for swallowing a whopping 500 bucks for the stupid programme book covers only! sigh...no...this is wrong...

Ultimate blame goes to none other than me, myself and I. I, the president, failed to budget, failed to be firm with my directors, failed to plan things out more systematically, failed. As a leader, it doesn't matter what your followers do, everything is your fault. I think i got that from A Bug's Life. You know when the grasshoppers wanted to scold the Princess because the other ant toppled all the food into the water? yea...everything is the leader's fault. Reason is simple. I was the leader. If I had made it clear that I did not want anything above RM300 for the programme book cover I should've said so. If I wanted RM8 bucks for the freakin' ticket I should've stood firm. If I had wanted a meeting I just call for one. But did I? My mum was right, they're stepping all over my head. Am I really falling for Lion Chris said? That I am not fit? Am I not? this sux man...especially when I have to report the nett loss to Lion later.

I read comments on Wei xian's page, about install. Hanna's page? Install. Paul's page? Install. well at least Paul gave very good comments. But still...It was all commenting about budgeting and whose fault was that? yours truly. Argh! I will
not let this happen again. That I swear. If there was something I was gonna be good at, it's downright not academics, downright not in the love scene, it's gonna be my leadership. Yup...watch me.

No comments: