Monday, July 26, 2004

crispy prawn burger

Today's Physics wasn't too bad
Although I knew I could've done better
Once again I didn't try my best
Didn't start studying earlier

But to me it was an improvement
I think I learned more today
Than the past 1 week compiled together
That I'm proud to say

Today I seemed more focused
After spilling out things last night
Today I started as a new me
And things actually looked more bright

Let's see if I can make it for bio
Let's see if I'll try harder
Maybe for once, I'd take things more seriously
For once, I'd be an A scorer

haha dunno what got into me last night. just was in the mood to let everything out. anyway, made me feel a lot better this morning.

anyway, I've got a crispy prawn burger to chomp down. My stomach's grumbling. I seriously think there's somethign wrong with my metabolic rate or digestive system. It's working OT. I'm getting hungry too fast! getting sleepy too fast also...haha chow peeps!

No comments: