Wednesday, June 30, 2004

new outlook...new perspectives...

Decided to give my blog a facelift...
actually didn't do much...just fiddled with the colours...=) nice?

For the very first time
Since i started SAM
I was the one in the know
And, out of all subjects, for Chem!

It felt nice to be asked
For help in a certain matter
Even nicer to be able
To give a correct answer

I guess I knew exactly why
I was able to cope today
Probably for the first time
I listenned to what the lecturers say

It left a subtle happiness
At the pit of my heart
And I'll probably have a long way still
But at least I have a start

I'll see if i can continue
To keep this up and going
And hopefully bring home some As
Or something worth praising

Then maybe I wouldn't be
The one who faltered a little
The one who lacked the discipline
And later lost the battle

Maybe I would now become
The one who gained improvement
The one who succeeded finally
The one with an achievement

I hope today's wake-up alarm triggered my rajin muscles to work. Or like my Bio teacher put it, stimulated the nervous system to send impulses to the brain. Or how my LAN teacher put it, "why are you all aroused?". hahah...that still cracks me up. well, i guess it's all in the basic fundamental and every amount of attention paid in class, unfortunately, is not negligable. ahahha gawd! one day of clicking with chem and suddenly I'm all about my lecturers! ahahahha =)

No comments: