Monday, June 21, 2004

happenings...

So many things are going on
So much that i want to do
So much for me to achieve in life
And then there's also you

There's so much for me to figure out
But i'm no where near the answer
I'm working on a time basis here
Your flying off is coming nearer

A tonne of things I'm clueless about
A billion questions evoked by my mind
And as the days and weeks pass by
More obstacles i seem to find

Activities carry on as usual
And it's hard to stay on track
I know I shouldn't let this happen to me
But right now there's no turning back

I've admitted the fact to myself
As much as i know the consequences
Now i have this commitment to my feelings
Eventhough it sounds senseless

So many things are going on
Sometimes it's hard to hold it all for you
I want so much for you to see
For you to know what's actually true

I really hope I'll spill it out
But i have doubts if i ever should
The story that unfolds after that happens
Is what i am afraid to conclude

Notice how hazy it is today...kinda suits the visibility of my mind. If i were to let E into this page, i think he's not that dumb rite? But the question isn't whether he is able to get the hint or not, but more to if he should get the hint or not...i just feel it's still too early...but then again, he's leaving...real soon...gawd...ok..i might really need your comments on this one...=)

No comments: