Sunday, June 27, 2004

what a day!!

Rise and shine at 6.30 am
Knew i was gonna enjoy it
Bukit Gasing was the remedy
I never knew i was so unfit!

Was literally an uphill task
As sweat trickled down every second
I was panting after 20 minutes
Looking forward to every descend

I loved every moment of that
Definitely would go again
And I'll drag some of you with me
You'll enjoy it so don't refrain!

Then i drove to Bukit jalil
Which I admit was a thrill
Every new destination i drive to
Is a new experience still

Cheer 2004 was great!
Made me wish that I took part
The spunk, the zest, the undying spirit
The adrenaline rush from the heart!

I loved the active atmosphere
The sound of defeaning hollers
How i dearly missed Sports Days
The spirit that rises with the cheers

Hard to find such a feeling now
The passion ceased to exist
Which was why today's scenario
Was one i could not resist!

Then we adjourned to Pasar Malam
Been ages since i went there
Feels nice when I go with my friends
Feels good that it was a moment to share

Now back here in my own room
With two half glazed eyes
My english resting there, still incomplete
Snapping to wake up, I end up in sighs

Today, I enjoyed myself a lot
With friends that I cared for
I can't help but wish to go back
To the time we were like this before

Today was great! And the irony of it was I had only 3 and a half horus of sleep last night. Yet I was running on a full tank. And it felt great. To be carefree. To enjoy. As friends. Just friends.

No comments: