Tuesday, June 15, 2004

stuck in the middle

Crisis of the night? choosing who to take with me to enjoy my last free ticket of the Starlight cinema, a place i would definitely call romantic...

Wondering what i should do
Thinking about the consequences
What comes along with who
Thinking about out differences

I never thought i'd have to face
A crisis like so to haunt me
Let's just hope it's a passing phase
Coz if it goes on it's scary

Wonder what i'll be facing next
Wonder what's the next fork road
I wonder if i missed the fine text
In the rules of the love and friendship load

I never thought I'd have trouble
Deciding which to pick
I could've sworn my thoughts were stable
I'd never fall for such a trick

I've always thought I was strong inside
To fend off emotional cave-ins
But the thought of you being by my side
Have made me weak ever since

I hate to admit that i wish
To spend the moment with you
But the thought that instantly makes me cringe
Is refusing my best friend over you

I guess my principles still stand strong
And no matter how much i wish it came true
To that place, my best friend belongs
I'll put on hold my dreams with you

silly ol me!! how could i have a crisis choosing Lyn over E to go watch with me!??! this is crazy! Like DuUH i gotta choose Lyn! she's been there for me far longer than he has. so why issit i'm thinking twice and rethinking. I shouldn't even have to stall! It's Lyn! i choose lyn!! next problem...how to break it to him? hehe...

No comments: