Tuesday, June 01, 2004

back to dreaming...

Back from the fun and excitement
The thrills and joys of a holiday
I return to my very own PC
And start to jot down things i wanna say

Naturally, thoughts flow in and out
My mind activates itself
Slowly but surely I change back
To my poetic self

Tonight, only one thought in mind
Distracts me from thinking straight
It involves him as expected
Sometimes, it swallows me whole i'm afraid

I get lost in my own train of thoughts
I kept thinking of what he said
It is as though he's hinting it out
But then again it could be something my mind creates

I think we've got a lot in common
And I'd say we get along pretty well
Somehow i think that there's a chance
We would be closer, i can tell

But to avoid getting hurt once more
Or raising my hopes for nothing
I'll play it cool, keep things normal
And carry on just dreaming...

Dream dream dream dream dream....=)

No comments: