Wednesday, June 09, 2004

a new chapter in Life

"karen.. she's like one of the best of the best people i have in my life.. i know i can always count on her.. like it's been for the past 6 years or so.. but i guess it's different now, like murni(?) once said, it's hard when ur sharing ur best friend with someone else.. but i'm learning to live with it and i realised no matter what i shouldn't give up on having her around even if she has someone else just as close as i am.."

Sometimes I wonder to myself
If changes in life are worth it
If meeting new people is necessary
If new experiences is compulsory
If my past is at the expense of it

Sometimes I tend to get confused
Different lives that happen simultaneously
I sometimes wish i can stop time for one
Just to let the other catch up on the fun
But memories spring up spontaneously

Sometimes I imagine how it would be
If fork roads never happen in life
If things go on the way they were
If changes were not meant to occur
Then of what exactly are we deprived?

But then again i ponder
About the miracles life's brought to me
About people I've met on the way
New memories I've collected each day
I realised I've thought selfishly

I started to rearrange my priorities
In common, everyone of us have to strive
We have our goals, we have our aims
No one has the right to claim
Whatever that's bound to happen in the next chapter in life

so, que sera sera. watever will be will be. But i just hope that you know that i dun want it to change any more than u do. And you're right. u can always count on me. I promise. =)


No comments: