Monday, June 07, 2004

one step further

Right now my thoughts
Have gone from blur to blurer
What seemed misty before
Now got a little cloudier

Our conversations are getting
A little spicier, i'd say
As it occurs to me, you get
A little more direct each day

With little hints you let out
You're somehow trying to show
But you're being careful as well
Not to let your cover blow

I sense a change in your tone
Almost as if you're warmer
Like we're now closer friends
You've taken one step further

I won't deny I feel delighted
To have you reach out to me
But somewhere deep inside my heart
There's a sense of uncertainty

It's not my phobia acting up again
That I can assure you
But more like, my being skeptical
About the things you do

I have this question stirring up
Whether or not you're sincere
Somehow I feel you speak the same
To every girl that's near

Call me paranoid if you want
But that's how i picture it
Some people call you a flirt
So it's hard for me to believe it

I guess I just need to know
If it's just your way of smoothtalking
Coz I really hope you mean what u say
It seems to me pretty convincing

I really like you a lot
I've confirmed that so far
But I'm not sure how long it'll take
For our feelings to be at par...

No comments: