Tuesday, June 01, 2004

i'm back!!

Jus got back from Lumut/Pangkor!! It was fun!! There's too much details to write it out poetically so i'm just gonna type it out this way. =)

First and foremost, I went for the Malaysian Malakoff Duathlon Series II. The results just came in. Apparently I got 6th place instead of 5th. Kinda disappointing la coz my cylist said he was in 4th position. Meaning to say I was overtaken by 2 mixed team relay runners instead of 1. sigh...i hope i didn't let any of my team mates down! The weather was freakin' hot! Try running at 10 am man! I'm tanned now..very tanned...when i'm rajin enough to load the pics i'll put them here. But overall i had fun la during the race. The peeps were nice n friendly. Glad to see that I'm pretty much one of them now...haha...coz they know me by name and we have respectable runner conversations hehe. But they're all freakin good and I'm no where near them. =) oh well, like they all say, i'm still young hehe....I wanna get a bike! anyone knows anywhere i can get racing bikes that is "yau peng yau leng"? hehe....

The holiday was fun except for a minor problem. It was that time of the month. so that pretty much ruined half my holidays, including the run a bit, considering that it was a beach holiday where it involves a lot of getting into the water. Sigh...sometimes it sucks to be a gurl! oh well, who am I to complain haha. I still had fun though. Walking on the beach, gazing at the stars, wishing ahem was by my side! haha...I went with Shirlyn so I had fun "pak-toh-ing" with her. erm...anything else? The beach rox! Next time it's a beach holiday for us ok!?!? but I'll be nice to all the gurls in our gang and try to schedule it to suit all their time of the months. haha...

apart from that, E is still on my mind. K is still bugging me. That's pretty much life for me now huh? ahahha oh well, kinda interesting i guess. E and I are getting closer. It's only natural! We have things in common. =) I kinda asked him to go the Ledang trip, beat. haha so u'll get to meet him if he goes.

Okla...dun wanna crap so much...gtg get ready for futsal!! haha yea...u read it right. i'm actually going for a fustal match! talk about suicide. oh well, it'll be fun. =)

No comments: