Tuesday, May 25, 2004

How many times must I deal with disappointment?

I guess I shouldn't be complaining
I know I didn't work as hard
But somehow that's the best I'm giving
It was how I was from the start

I never like to study
I'm just not cut out for it
I wonder if I chose correctly
I wonder if I am fit

Today's test was freakin' tough
I thought I was gonna like it
Guess "Physics, my favourite" is a bluff
My knowledge was only that tiny bit

I think I'm pretty stubborn
Not only to others but myself as well
Why is it I never learn
To study hard and do reasonably well?

Every time a test is near
I tell myself I will try my best
But sitting for it, I'll start to fear
Once again I should've studied for the test!

Results come back and disappoint me
They reach my parents and disappoint them
Which, disappoints me again eventually
Till everyone's deep in disappointment!

I've gone through this cycle before
I really should commit to commitment
I must not slack anymore
So, I don't have to deal with disappointment...

No comments: