Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Little birthday present

On this very special day
I have only one wish
To enjoy myself in every way
Even if it means being naughtyish

I'll still do my work as usual
Just have a different p.o.v to it
I wouldn't be just so cruel
To just have fun and abandon it

People started wishing me already
Though i don't really feel
Like how i'm supposed to be
Somehow today doesn't seem real

But as i speak with you
You make me feel happier
A little more special too
A little bit brighter

I guess it's what I'll take as
Your little present to me
You somehow outdo the rest
In understanding me...

so much for standing up! i can't concentrate! sigh...i was supposed to do chemistry today? and i didn't...argh! I think i'll finish my maths homework. It's the least i could do to make me feel more satisfied tmr...it's the least i could do for myself...
Thanks Julie for calling me...you're the only one...=) thanks to the rest for your msgs thru sms n msn n icq...u guys are the best...=)

No comments: