Sunday, May 02, 2004

admit...

Sitting here by my computer
Thinking of the things that happened
Don't think I've had times better
Then the times i had with my friends

Last night was the ultimate best
It seemed as though everyone was happy
Everyone had something to confess
Out it came everything spicy!

But it was last night that i think
I said things i didn't want to say
Things i said seemed to sink
In my mind the whole day

I know myself fairly well
I know how i can control my feelings
How to hide them i can tell
I guess my heart needs concealing

I usually won't start to like someone
Until I actually admit it out
I didn't actually say he was the one
But he was all i talked about

I didn't dare to say i like him
I won't till I know for sure
That's how i keep my feelings in
But last night it became an exposure

But I still won't say i like him
It won't be true till i say it
Knowing me, I'll start to feel
The moment i begin to admit

Just now i met him again...went jogging...haha he's good!

No comments: