Thursday, May 06, 2004

HOW??

I don't know why he wouldn't give up
Haven't I told him how i feel?
I kinda think he's putting on an act
Why don't he just go on for real?

I know that I have been wrong
I should not have fallen so easily
And expecting him to give up now
Is actually quite mean of me

But I've already told him that I don't
Think it's gonna work out his way
He thinks we might eventually be together
He's hoping I'd realise some day

I won't blame him for having hope
For who am I to confirm the future
But it's obvious for now it wouldn't work
I wish he'd stop giving me the pressure

I told him today that time will decide
And unfortunately, that gave him hope
But it is true that it isn't my choice
And fate will help me to cope

But for now, this very instant
I have my very own hopes too
To have someone as a close friend
Someone as great as you...

K is still on my tail...i dunno what part of NO doesn't he understand. sigh...but i shouldn't complain. I brought myself into this...and it is true...i can't tell the future...=)
the other one, though, pls note...i'm still not admitting...i want him as close friend...someone i can rely on....=)

No comments: