Monday, May 24, 2004

another perfect day...

Can't get out of the bed (I know the feeling)
Alarm clock next to my head (A ring a tingaling)
Want to sleep instead of dealing with schoooooooool
Hit the snooze button twice (It's way too early)
Shower's cold as ice (ch..ch..chilly)
Spilled my crispy rice that's so uncoooooool

Ruined my skirt, and my feet kinda hurt
Coz i'm wearing too much shoes
Got into shit but i ain't gonna quit
I know how to beat this blueeeeeeeeeeeeeees

I just close my eyes and saaaayyyy
Another perfect day!
Another perfect day!
Another perfect day!


Having exams now...kinda sucky...but i guess it'll be over in no time...3 more days...3 more papers...no sweat! ahahha think my only fear is chem and maths! but this does not mean i will score for the rest...I'm still on the pass or fail basis here? haha...

Haven't spoken to you
For a few days now
Feels a bit lonely, true
But there's something else too
Wanna explain but i dunno how

Part of me wishes to see you
Part of me wishes not
I like you, i do
But there's other feelings too
Feelings i thought i forgot

When i was unsure about you
When i thought i made a mistake
I thought about it through
Realised I shouldn't blame you
Just for my satisfaction's sake

But in these few days
I wonder if I'd be wrong
To go on with this craze
Seems like a neverending chase
Should i just move along?

No comments: