Saturday, May 08, 2004

Stand up...

My grades are slipping
I'm totally not doing well
It's very disappointing
My mum's worried, i can tell
I can see myself falling
I'm lacking concentration
What am I doing?
Why can't I pay attention?
I'm slacking big time
It's obvious by my tests
I really flunked this time
And I did not do my best
No point whining now
There's not much left to do
From today forth i vowe
I'll work my way through
People fall all the time
It's all part of life
But I'll only commit a crime
If i don't stand up and continue to strive!

Yup...no more weeping...no more wallowing in self pity...no more giving up...no more complaining. I'm sick and tired of myself. I spoke to the representatives of UWA and other Aussie Unis today and i'm quite sure I wanna study in one of them. I will do my sport science course and show them that I can actually be someone in future....I will also quit thinking abt Mr Right and Mr He's The One. You do not find love. Love finds you. So let it find me. If it doesn't then it isn't time. I'm through with the whole waiting and heart breaking. I'm a new person. I'm standing up and moving forth. I will make it...

No comments: