Thursday, May 13, 2004

early in the morning poem...

running out of titles...hehe

The things you do for me sometimes
Kinda strike me as gestures of care
It gives me the impression that
You really want to be there
But sometimes I think to myself
That it's all about being a friend
That you just wanna help me out
Just a friend lending a hand
You still have feelings for her
It's so obviously true
And I am in no right at all
To complicate things for you
I myself can't seem to make sure
What my heart intends to choose
I'm scared that instead of getting all
It is all that i will lose
My thoughts are still unstable
I tend to wonder off sometimes
Sometimes I think of R again
Others I think of the old times
I think of mistakes that i have done
And sometimes i feel regret
Guilt builds up once in a while
Things I did i'll never forget
But life is about taking risks
Confronting problems in the face
To take the step is what it takes
For me to win the race...

I think my heart's kinda flighty...but i'm sure that i'm totally over them. I just think of times i had. I miss those times. D for being my first bf, F for being the best suited one for me n also my 2nd, H for the first person to confess to me over the phone, R for being the guy I probably will never forget...ever, and now E for starting a new page in my life. We'll see how this story ends...

No comments: