Sunday, May 16, 2004

An excuse or a confession?

You added him and spoke about me
About you being his competitor
You spoke about your interests in me
And he became your challenger

You both argued about who's the best
And pointed each one's mistakes out
You tried to put each other to the test
And I was all it was about

Frankly, i can't help but wonder
If the things you told him were true
Things you said about my character
Did it really come from within you

Then there was what i just said
This time I told him I liked you
Was it somethign i decided to create
Or did i really mean it too

Somehow I did have to choose
Between ignoring and confrontation
So while it was meant to be an excuse
It was actually a confession

To tell or not to tell? I decided for it. Here, i mean to tell K that i like E. And i did...jus now...hoping that it would appear to him as "get lost and get a life!" but no...he still ain't giving up. sigh...anyway, now that i have said it out i guess i have the right to ignore him...
How abt E? time will tell i guess...=)

No comments: