Thursday, May 13, 2004

a little "me" time....

The sun's gone down for another day
Everything is settled down okay
My mind ponders on what happened today
Night is silent, yet I have a lot to say

One by one they all start to leave
Off to bed for some relief
Nobody out there is up to mischieve
No one with some tricks up his sleeve

At the time there isn't any sunlight
Quiet time in the middle of the night
Everyone rests and sleeps tight
This is when the time is right

During this time, I think things through
Things concerning everything I do
Even things that i said, too
Especially things that concerned you

I watch as my thoughts replay
Try to look at it from different ways
Wonder about the image i portay
As I go through life everyday

I witness from a third party
How others see and think of me
I observe and analyse how things could be
Between you and me eventually

This is what i call "me" time....

Was thinking of submitting this to Winanga-Li....=)

No comments: