Thursday, June 17, 2004

the meaning

Once again you have me trapped
Enveloped by the sound of your voice
I still find it surprising every time you call
I feel as though today i'm your choice

But that's precisely what's bugging me
If i had been just a pick of the day
I do not know exactly what u feel
Or the meaning of every word you say

Every call that i recieve from you
I'd assume you have a reason in mind
It warms me to know you called just to chat
But forgive me if i feel u're just being kind

Call me paranoid, or sue me if i think too much
I can't help but feel that I'm just another
Another girl u decided to add to your list
To call and talk for at least and hour

But as degrading as that may sound to me
Even if i felt it wasn't even right
I still have the sense of thrill inside my heart
While i spoke to you on the phone tonight

gee...i wonder if i overexaggerated my words here. ahha...but it's true, i doubt certain things when i speak to him. It's as though my censors are ready to sense if he's not being sincere. I dunno...i dun want it to be this serious as well. He's leaving soon, and i dun wanna end up in heartache and what-nots when he leaves. But i can't help liking him at this point. oh well, 2 hours on the phone. what do u think abt that? ahahha =)

No comments: