Wednesday, June 23, 2004

drained...

I guess it must be true
That it takes just a second
To say or do what we want to
Like make someone your friend

But to build experiences
Memories of good and bad times
And then forget its existance
That would take a lifetime

I also guess it must be right
That sometimes the answer you wish for
The one you wonder about every night
Wouldn't exactly make your spirits soar

But nor would it make you cry
Just when you thought that it would
It gives you something to learn by
Makes you stronger than you should

From this i found that sometimes
What you feared most might happen
Assuming it'd be the worst of times
Would really happen, but for a reason

But what I already knew about
Was the after feelings of this
I put so much guts into saying it out
I even had it rehearsed 10 times at least

But when it was finally done
And everything seemed crystal clear
I suddenly realised that from the moment it begun
I never planned about where do i go from here?

I could say i've been there, done that
All this was far too familiar
The feeling of loneliness and regret
Filled my mind, made it cloudier

But given an hour to sink in
And regret will soon fade away
It was the heaviness that will begin
All energy seemed drained away

Today i felt cold, numb
Not sadness or loneliness
My fatigue was harder to overcome
Like a stone, i was feelingless

Or maybe it was because i felt too much
Too many thoughts bombarded my mind
That my brain couldn't respond to such
The zest in me just started to recline

But even after all that,
Now that you'd be reading in here,
I hope you won't start getting upset,
Because i got what i wanted...answers...crystal clear...

Like i mentioned before, my life is a storybook. and i guess yesterday i finished another chapter. Though I find myself drained from any energy i had in me this morning, I guess it was fun while it lasted. We could still remain close friends (though i admit it's gonna take a while before things go back to normal). But it's ok. I came across a saying on one of those forwarded mails last time. And i found something i really liked a lot. I've probably said it to many of you a billion times. and that is, Don't cry over what has ended, be happy that you got the chance to experience it. Don't you think it's true? I think it is. And i am above glad that i met you. I'm ecstatic. I met a Superman *wink*. so, smile. =) and the whole world smiles with you?...why not? hahah...

No comments: