Monday, August 08, 2005

hazed n dazed

i swear all Malaysians have their lives shortenned thanks to the haze. stupid. It's the worst i've ever seen! Coz this time around, you could even smell it! bleAh! Just looking out the window makes me wanna trap myself up at home. And there goes my weekend! Not to mention my running regime?? How can i train in this condition?? *whines* The year i finally braced myself for a half marathon and Sumatera had to burn! grrr....

I went to PC Fair today. Daddy dearest got me a new desktop PC!! haha not using it at the moment though, coz i can only collect it on Wednesday. The specs are as follows:
* Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz
*512MB DDR RAM
*80GB SATA HDD 7200RPM
*CDRW 48X 16X 48X drive
*1.44MB floppy disk drive
*ATI Radeon X550 256MB DDR PCI-E Graphics
*2-Channel speakers
*17" LCD flat screen monitor

there are other stuff which sounded greek to me so i figured these are the isi-isi penting la. :) yay~!

yes i know...i'm a spoilt lucky brat! My mum was just saying how my dad spoils me too much. I get to go to Melbourne on my own, i get a new desktop PC. well if it's any consolotaion, i do appreciate all that they've done for me. And i will repay them in terms of good behaviour, well-being, good grades?? hehe....

or i could just get 20th for Putrajaya half (that's rm200 cash in hand), get a few photo shoots and commercial ads which would more than cover everything. ;)

No comments: