Thursday, May 05, 2005

too many

i can't sleep.
there are too many things that are bombarding my brain right about now. everytime i try not to think about one, thought of another pops into my head.

thoughts of people getting together with people. haha sweet young love being embraced here and there. it's sweet, really. especially if it happens to someone u really care about. i can just imagine how she's feeling right now. if she reacted anyhow like the way i reacted, i bet she's tossing and turning in bed right now, too lazy to switch on the lights to grab a book, or to blog, yet willing herself to fall asleep. hehe...or she could be deep in slumber right now. i don't know. :) but it's sweet. it really is. and as for me? i feel happy. truly happy. she's muh girl. he's nice. i approve! haha...and then history repeats itself. i'm probably gonna go through the same thing i went through when muh other girl got hooked. not that i should complain. it's the way of life. i'd probably do the same, given the opportunity.

and thoughts about the scholarship. i've always envied my brother being the heir scholar of JPA (which he refused), then the heir scholar of Prime, then the heir scholar of UWA. i've always kinda looked up to him, but yet resent him for it. i somehow assumed that i would never get to be a scholar. i lost all hopes of it when i was rejected by UWC. and now that i've gotten the Star Edu Fund, i feel...different. i feel proud of course, but there's all this pressure that's starting to build up. plus the fact that i'm forced to change my major. and that i have to stay in subang jaya for the next 3 years. i feel kinda scared actually. though i'm not very sure it's fear. i don't know...

and thoughts about Melbourne. my mum says i have saved her a lot of money. she wants to reward me with something else. She was telling me that she would buy me a plane ticket to Melbourne to find my aunt. that's gonna be so cool! not to mention it's winter time there! i'll be having a blast! Plus, if i really get to meet up with Fang, and go on that road trip that he promised me? words could not describe the things that are going through my mind right now! I think it'll simply be the best vacation i ever had!

and then thoughts of Lumut. Meeting up with my OB instructors again. this time, armed with my bike suit and bike! haha that should be cool too! it'll be so different than last year because i now know them on a more personal note. plus, jackie offered to come and meet up with me. since he's got a car there. Right jackie?? come n cheer la wei! hehe

oh and thoughts about my accounts! i haven't told my parents yet. haha i should think they would be proud. even after my not so triumphant Law paper today. But seriously, i'm ecstatic over my acc results. it's a good start!

or maybe it's just the Neslo i took at bistro just now...
don't know...can't sleep...what can i do about it?

No comments: