Monday, May 16, 2005

[MMDS II Lumut]

it rocked! I had the time of my life...i don't know why this time around it was much more fun than the past times (which to date i have lost count of) i've been going for these sorta thing.

Cool roomies? Checked!
Comfy hotel room? Checked!
New cool friends? Checked!
Great race? Checked!
Scrumptious food? double checked! =)

Yea...it's the food factor...haha so i live to eat! Sue me! ahahha we had loads n loads of seafood...ranging from clams, to crabs, to oh chien....mm mamamiyah! Muah! hahaha...

Took some pics to illustrate the fun i had!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


that's Michelle Toh-Ellaine-Ashley Lim...wacky roomies!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


these two are way cute! Matthew and Timothy (Timmy). 14 and 12 years old respectively...they both did the sprint with me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Jessen-Me-Sulaiman. hehe Sulaiman is funny wei...darn funny...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm sure u guys know this fella. If u stay in Subang, or study in any of the colleges in SS15 i reckon you have seen him at least once, running like there's no tomorrow! He did the full individual! Atta boy, Isaiah!! And i still can't believe he's Kee Lina's brother! haha

yup...as for myself...i'm happy..so happy. My 3k run, 20k bike, 3k run was great...the weather was perfect! Only flaw was i have a feeling the 3k was longer than it should be. Someone please justify with me?? Anybody who took the sprint? I can not do 3 km in 25 minutes! And the bike, which i all along thought it was 15 km, turned out pretty good! i usually take about 28 mins for 10 km on the exercising bike at home, and this time i took 50 minutes for 22 km! *pats self*. I can get used to this. Next time it's the full individual for me! yeaa!!!

And i was so psyched about doing a full tri soon, i went swimming just now with my dad! ahaha i did 500m breaststroke, then 50m free sprint, then 200m breast again. Right now all i wanna do is EAT. I'm soooo hungry~! So the moment daddy, mummy n keith returns from Syabas I'm so gonna drag them all out to Asia Cafe for roast chicken wings!!! ahahhaha

No comments: