Saturday, January 01, 2005

*~*~*~* 2005 is here *~*~*~*

yay!!! it's the new year!!!

u noe...i'm usually not this psyched about new years. Usually i'd be more psyched about the company i'm with during the ushering of the new year rather than the occasion itself. think my happiest new year countdown was several years back where i, needless to say, was spellbound by someone. yup...and there was dancing, and singing and playing games! coolest house party i ever attended! haha what a fool i was then...

this year, 2005 marks my first year in uni. Thus, this new year, by all means, is D most meaningful new year. haha...but...what uni? haha i still haven't figured that one out. Might end up in TBS doing sport management. I happen to like UTS's syllabus more than any other uni. Curtin's subjects are too business like. We'll see how that goes...

Resolutionssss....what is a New Year without resolutions =). I've got a list rolling in my head right now and I see no end. Something tells me I'll only make at most 5 of it. =) Here goes:

1. Be good. (haha isn't this like the mother of all resolutions...)
2. Earn money. (hopefully Fitness First will call me soon and i can quit Tumble Tots. Not like i despise working there but built men are more to my liking than 5 year old cuties. haha nola...if i'm ever getting my dreams achieved this would be my first step of my journey of a thousand miles)
3. Save money. (yup...no buying new handphone till my Siemens is 100% un-usable)
4. Start a work out routine and stick to it. (If i'm ever gonna join A'sim on any of his adventure races i better start getting in shape! Same goes to cycling too!)
5. Join a full duathlon/triathlon. (Once again...start cycling!!)
6. Study to the best of my ability. (If i said study hard, it'll never come true)
7. Achieve the Silver level of Freestyle dance. (yea! i'm soo carrying on my dancing)
8. Keep those rhymes going! (no more excuses of dead poetic brain cells hehe)
9...

I can't think of any more right now. If i do I'll make a mental note of it. =) ok la...guess i should start by achieving resolution #8. Here's tonight's poem. Enjoy 2005 readers!


come this year of my life
i'd try my best to change my ways
i'll make sure i keep a cool temper
for i wouldn't wanna be a damper
spoiling other peoples' fun days

come this year of my life
i'd try my best to alter my personality
i'll keep my achievements on the low
speak only if asked to show
yet keep in sight my own humility

come this year of my life
i'd try my best to get rid of an old habit
i'll have myself more self discipline
make myself follow a planned routine
and tell myself there's nothing to it

come this year of my life
i'd try my best to think more highly
of the things that i am able to do
to know the person inside me that's true
come 2005, i'll learn to love me...


hey...that's another 4 more resolutions there...=)
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: