Sunday, January 09, 2005

* happy birthday jackie! *

just came back from jackie's birthday bash. Had loads of fun....hehe i think every trip to Jackie's hse is a fun one. So far it has been that way. =)

anyway, here are some of the pics. Got some videos too...but i dun really know how to attach videos. If someone does pls let me know. Thanks. =) Enjoy...


Jackie making his birthday toast...=)


The so-called "Japanese Garden"...


My best gurl Ju.....Cheryl my poh-peh poh-peh partner...haha


The guests....=)

I was sooo glad i could see Cheryl again. Miss that girl to bits! =) Talking about OB was cool too. And calling A'sim? ahahha darn funny. Yay! will be meeting them in Genting. I just hope i don't embarrass myself...they're gonna do sooo much better! if only i hadn't hurt my toe!!!!

guess that's all...gonna wake up tmr and see if my toe's well enough for working...haha...if not i gotta call Cynthia up and say "sorry i believe i'm still temporary handicapped". hehe G'nite ppl!

No comments: